Fostering Education & Environment for Development, Inc. (FEED) is a non-stock, non-profit, non-governmental organisation registered with the Philippine Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC Reg. #: CN201119068). We support sustainable education & tree-planting, aiming to inclusively grow, preserve and protect Philippine biodiversity – marine and terrestrial – flora through integrated social forestry programs, community development initiatives, and scientific and practical research into agricultural, environmental, farming, forestry, fisheries and sustainability studies.
- FEED Scholar Graduates with Honors, Tops Agri Board Exam (4 Aug 2017)
- One Birthday, 20 Volunteers, 300 Trees: What Trees Teach us About Belonging and Life (30 Jul 2017)
- La Union Surf Club Receives First Aid Kits & Garbage Segragators to Help Preserve Part of the 5th Longest Coastline in the World (30 Jul 2017)
- “You don’t have to be a forester to care for the environment”. Aspen Plants for the Fourth Time, Aiming to Reach 1,500 Tree CSR Commitment in 2017 (21 Jul 2017)
- 8 Mayors from Bulacan and Pampanga Sign MOA to Tackle Climate Change Together (19 Jul 2017)
- First Biophysical & Bioclimatic Characterization of Mangrove Sites in La Union Using GIS Completed (18 Jul 2017)
- MAKE EVERY DAY A MANDELA DAY. Aspen Plants 200 Trees Honoring Madiba’s Legacy (17 Jul 2017)
- CalEnergy Plants 240 Trees as Commitment to its Social Responsibilities (15 Jul 2017)
- Experiencing the Lives of Bulacan Fisherfolk: Courage Transforms Fujitsu’s Eco-Warriors to Plant 1,200 Mangroves (15 Jul 2017)
- Saving Trees, Saves Bees: Biogenic Alcohol via Rakso “Lend-a-Hand” to Restore a Vital Part of Our Ecosystem (8 Jul 2017)
© FEED, Inc.