FEED is governed by its Board of Trustees who run the day to day operations of the Foundation as well as map out its strategic interests, with a team of Advisors who support and help steer the organization.
Board of Trustees
- Jacob Bakker – Chairman
- Ofelia Bakker-Mananquil – President
- Cecille M. Dinglasan – Treasurer [RIP]*
- Mario Aguas – Trustee, Corporate Secretary
- Winston Uy – Trustee
- Dra. Asuncion K. Raymundo – Trustee & Advisor
- Pieter E.M. Bakker – Trustee, Marketing & Media
- Anne-Marie F.M. Bakker – Acting Treasurer*
Partnerships & Programs (Main Contact Persons)
- Diana Jane Penales, VP, Operations (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Anne-Marie F.M. Bakker, Director, Partnerships (email@example.com)
- Integrated Watershed Management: Prof. Dr. Rex Victor O. Cruz, 8th Chancellor of the University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB); College of Forestry & Natural Resources (CFNR); NAST Science Awardee.
- Social Forestry: Cat De Luna, UPLB Research, Extension & Development Expert; and University Researcher, Institute of Agroforestry.
- Sustainable Farming: Senator Leticia Valdez Ramos-Shahani (RIP), Founder, Shahani Gates Kalabaw Farm, Pangasinan.
- Socio-Economic Development: Mario R. Gatus, SGV Partner; and International Coach Federation Philippines Chapter.
- AFP & Security: Gen. Art Tabaquero, Ex-Commander, Eastern Command (EastMinCom) – Armed Forces of the Philippines; Ex-Commander 8th Infantry Division; PMA (1978); and Presidential Security Force.
- Legal Matters: Atty. Lorna Patajo-Kapunan, Founder & Senior Partner, Kapunan Garcia & Castillo Law Offices University of the Philippines AB Political Science (1973) and LLB (Law) 1978;
- Governance: Mary Jane Ortega, Part-time Lecturer, Ateneo School of Government; Special Adviser & Former Secretary-General, CITYNET; and Former Mayor of San Fernando City, La Union.
- Sustainability & Reporting: Oesha Thakoerdin, MSc Urban Planning & Design, Delft University of Technology; LEAD Europe Trainer, Leadership for Sustainable Development; and ISO 26000 Certified, Sustainability Reporting.
- Policy Approach & Community Affairs: Hon. Vini Nola A. Ortega, House of Representatives.
- PR, Marketing & Communications: Pieter E.M. Bakker, MSc Corporate Comms, Erasmus; Director of Comms, APAC, Fidelity International; and Former VP, Global Marketing Head of PR, APAC, State Street International.
- Carbon Options: Henry Jacques, MA Economics, Birkbeck, U. of London; PR & Comms Mgr, Saudi Armco; Former Comms Director, The Green Exchange; and Former Marketing Mgr, European Climate Exchange.
- Virginia R. Cardenas
- Cleofas Cervancia
- Elvie C. Fernandez
- Teresita Lazatin (Founder)
- Millet Martinez-Mananquil
- Thelma Sugay
- Patricia A. Santo Tomas
- Nina Datu Aguas
- Henry-Jacques Bakker
- Louie Gonzalez
- Conrad Mananquil (RIP)
- Roberto Mananquil
- Millet Mananquil
- Maria Parsons
- Jenny Pascual
- Dita Sandico-Ong
- Tom Solon
- Lee Wilson
- Jacob & Offie M. Bakker
- Pieter, Anne-Marie & Henry-Jacques Bakker
- Ninong Greg Gervasio (RIP)
- Larry P. Uy
- Narda Camacho
- Meg Asiaten
- Perlita Tiro
- Jake Kliatchko
- Ed Melicor
- Katherine Pabalan
- Conrad & Frances Mananquil
FEED Patrons of the Environment
- Students & Volunteers for the Environment (SAVE) Patrons
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Patrons