FEED Ambassadors – Environmental & Education Leadership & Advocacy in Action
“Courage is not the absence of fear rather it’s knowing that there are more important things than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.” – Thank you FEED Ambassador Joy Cristine Sy, for inspiring us to grow the FEED Ambassador’s Program to enable others to help save Mother Earth.
FEED Ambassadors are invited to actively represent the organisation and its environmental and education advocacies in their day to day lives, as they uphold and represent our modus operandi by supporting sustainability in every way possible – at work and at home, wherever they may be.
- 2013 – Former President of the Philippines HE Fidel V. Ramos & Mrs. Amelita “Ming” Ramos.
- 2014 – Gen. Arturo Tabaquero, Former East Mindanao Command, Philippine Army; PMA (1978).
- 2015 – Elaine Abonal, Founder, Surfista Travels & Active Environmental Advocate.
- 2016 – Prof. Dr. Rex V. Cruz, Professor, University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB), Ex-Chancellor UPLB.
- 2016 – Joy Cristine Sy, An Adventure Enthusiast with a Big Heart for a Great Cause.
- 2016 – Tina Antonio of “La Union Soul” Movement – Protector of Turtles & Trees.
- 2017 – Natalia Sali, Founder of “One Child, One Tree” Movement.
- 2017 – Rejina & Bogs Balangat, Founders of Mondo Project.
- 2018 – Celso Jucutan, Co-Founder, Lupon ng mag Indibidwal na Nangangalaga sa Kalikasan (LINK); and Founder of Young Earthsavers’ Society (DMMMSU NLUC).
- 2018 – Nomer Cuartero, FEED Nursery Manager.
- 2018 – Marcelina ‘Ace’ Itchon, President & CEO, Aspen Philippines.
- 2020 – Laura Riavitz, Marine Biologist, Ocean Quest Global
- 2021 – Sabrina Artadi, Founder, Sabrina’s Kitchen
Do you know anyone who has made or is making positive contributions towards education and/or the environment ?
Active in or endorsing – but not limited to – initiatives in the fields of Agriculture, Arts & Culture, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Environment, Farming, Fisheries, Forestry, Freshwater or Marine-based restoration activities line with the “Ridge to Reef” principles?
Or, let us know if you are interested in representing FEED as an Ambassador – it just means, you are able to share with others when relevant what FEED does and how we can help through partnerships; from our side, we are your resource and project implementation partner, facilitator, connector etc. at your disposal. We in turn will also speak about your valued work and impact on sustainability with a particular focus on communities in need, marginalised, underprivileged, etc.
Nominate an Ambassador: Please email us their full name, CV/resume and your top 3 reasons why to: email@example.com. If shortlisted, FEED will seek nominee’s consent prior to short-listing and approving their nomination.