- “We Plant as One!” – Another 3,000 Trees Added to Grow EcoMatcher’s 24,500 Sierra Madre Protected Forest Reserve (26 Mar 2020)
- Despite Covid-19, DXC Technology Donates to Restoring Sierra Madres & Community Livelihoods (17 Mar 2020)
- 4,000 Trees Planted for EcoMatcher’s Now 21,500 Forest Reserve in Sierra Madres (27 Feb 2020)
- 3,000 Native Trees Added to Reach 17,500 by EcoMatcher – Single Highest CSR Contributor to Sierra Madre Reforestation Efforts with FEED & UPLB (22 Feb 2020)
- Forest, Biodiversity Protection Remain UPLB Land Grant’s Priorities (18 Feb 2020)
- One Child, One Tree Conducts Community Survey on Solid Waste Management (26 Jan 2020)
- EcoMatcher Adds 3,000 Trees in 2020 to Expand their Sierra Madre Forest – 14,500 Trees Since 2017 – (21 Jan 2020)
In 2015, the Philippine government submitted to the United Nations the country’s commitments to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The country committed to reduce its carbon emissions by 70 percent by 2030. The carbon dioxide reductions will come from the sectors of energy, transport, waste, forestry and industry.
Join us! Help us reverse the Earth’s “hothouse climate” tipping point.
Tree-Planting with FEED
© Fostering Education & Environment for Development, Inc.