FEED Scholarship Program for Philippine Students
FEED has a long-standing Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed with the University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB) and Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University (DMMMSU) – Bacnotan and San Fernando City, La Union; providing scholarships in education & research on agriculture, farming, forestry and related water and food security, and community livelihood programs encouraging sustainable development in the Philippines.
FEED regularly pursues links and extension with other academic and research institutions to expand its reach and impact, particularly in the fields of sustainability. FEED is also open to exploring scholarships for students pursing related studies, particularly, in sustainability in other academic institutions – to express your interest in partnership, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The scholarship program is available to Philippine citizens aged 16 and above who aspire to pursue undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate studies, degrees or practical research in the fields of Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Fisheries, Forestry, Livelihood, Sustainability, Energy, Water & Food Security and Sciences directly contributing towards development.
Number of Available Slots
Number of slots varies depending on the availability of funds, and each application is treated in its own regard.
General Criteria of Eligibility
The applicant must meet some criteria:
- Exhibit the desire to pursue studies at the High School, Bachelors, Masters or PhD levels.
- Must exhibit a proven desire and track record, in consideration of other deserving individuals in under-privileged circumstances without access to resources for education from 12 yrs of age and above
- Must be a Filipino citizen
- Should exhibit good moral character
- The Applicant is not already/to be a recipient of any scholarship award
- The Applicant should sustain an average grade of no less than 85% on his/her last grade on a case-to-case basis, applicant may have earned units in prior schooling but due to financial strains could not continue his studies. In this special case, s/he is interviewed thoroughly by at least two members of the FEED Board including the Chairman.
To donate to the FEED Scholarship Fund, email: email@example.com
In case you are not eligible for a FEED Scholarship, visit: https://
© Fostering Education & Environment for Development, Inc.