Donate via GCASH Mobile Application:
- Open the GCASH application, click on Pay Bills -> Other. Fostering Education and Environment for Development, Inc. shows up alphabetically on the list.
- Fostering Education & Environment for Development, Inc. GCASH details:
Wallet ID: feedph_gpay
QR String: 281010051014502121517332
Reach out to FEED in many ways:
- Ways to Support FEED: https://feed.org.ph/join-us/support-feed/
- Donate Direct via PayPal: https://feed.org.ph/join-us/donate-via-paypal/
- Other Forms of Donation: https://feed.org.ph/join-us/donation-details/
FOR ALL OTHER ENQUIRIES:
Contact Anne-Marie Mananquil Bakker (“Anne”), Director of Partnerships, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call +63 917 552 4722.
Follow FEED on Social Media
- Click here to Like our Facebook page.
- Click here to Follow @FEEDInc on Twitter.
- Follow us on Instagram: @FEED_Inc.
- Fostering Education & Environment for Development, Inc. (FEED): 23C Pacific Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila, The Philippines 1200
- T +63 (0)2 817 2678 (if we are out planting, call mobiles below, thank you).
- M +63 (0)917 552 4722
Fostering Education & Environment for Development, Inc. (FEED) is a non-stock, non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) registered with the Philippine Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC Reg. #: CN201119068).
As such, donations can be claimed as tax deductions for tax purposes in most countries, for both individuals as well as businesses and other organisations. FEED provides all donors with official receipts of contributions too; if you have specific tax documents to file in your country of transaction origin, please contact email@example.com with the request.
The proceeds of FEED donations received are allocated directly to its LIVING LEGACY programs for the benefit of scholars, tree-planting, livelihood development, nursery establishment/upgrading and Student & Volunteers for the Environment (SAVE) programs.
Thank you for your continued support! Big tree hugs from FEED!
© FEED, Inc.
Good day sir/ madam. I am ALBERT D. HISOLER, School Principal I of Dumalogdog Elementary School, South Sindangan District, Division of Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines. This is to inform you that we are currently taking initiative to tap partnership with our external stakeholders and we are pleased to inform you that you are one among our prospected partners whom we believe could help us elevate the learning condition of our learners. We would like to request your company to include our school as one of your beneficiaries through ADOPT-A SCHOOL PROGRAM. Support like Feeding Program, HEALTH Program, School Building Donation/Repair Program,Technology Support Program, School Supplies Donation are greatly welcomed by our school stakeholders. With your inclusion of our school in your programs, we promised to acknowledge your support and report the same to other government agency including the DepEd for recognition, tax incentives and other benefits. We hope to hear your response soon. Thanks for reading. God bless and more power to your company. You can reach me through mobile number 09151737675
Hello sir, thanks for taking our call! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we are most willing and excite to partner with you! Sincerely, Anne-Marie Mananquil Bakker (email@example.com)