FEED Scholarship Program for Philippine Students
FEED Inc. has a long-standing Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed with the University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB) and Pampanga State Agricultural University (PSAU) providing scholarships in education & research on agriculture, farming, forestry and related food security programs encouraging sustainable development in the Philippines.
FEED regularly pursues links and extension with other academic and research institutions to expand its reach and impact, particularly in the fields of sustainability.
FEED is also open to exploring scholarships for students pursing related studies, particularly, in sustainability in other academic institutions – to express your interest in partnership, please email: email@example.com
The scholarship program is available to Philippine citizens aged 16 and above who aspire to pursue undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate studies, degrees or practical research in the fields of Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Fisheries, Forestry, Livelihood Development, Sustainability, Energy, Water & Food Security and Related Sciences.
Number of Available Slots
Number of slots varies depending on the availability of funds, and each application is treated in its own regard.
General Criteria of Eligibility
The applicant must meet some criteria:
- Exhibit the desire to pursue studies at the High School, Bachelors, Masters or PhD levels.
- Must exhibit a proven desire and track record, in consideration of other deserving individuals in under-privileged circumstances without access to resources for education from 12 yrs of age and above
- Must be a Filipino citizen with no pending application for citizenship in any country or dual citizenship
- Should exhibit good moral character
- The Applicant is not already/to be a recipient of any scholarship award
- The Applicant should sustain an average grade of no less than 85% on his/her last grade on a case-to-case basis, applicant may have earned units in prior schooling but due to financial strains could not continue his studies. In this special case, s/he is interviewed thoroughly by at least two members of the FEED Inc. Board including the Chairman.
To donate to the FEED Scholarship Fund, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright. FEED, Inc. 2012-2013.