If minds are truly alive, they will seek out books, for books are the human race recounting its memorable experiences, confirming its problems, searching for solutions, and drawing the blueprint of our future.
HENRY A. OVERSTREET (Source: http://www.librarypartners.com)
FEED has offered to facilitate the vision and objectives of the LRP, by means of bringing the books to the venues in need of literacy and engagement with deserving school children.
Donate Directly to LRP/FEED or Organize your Own CSR/Volunteer Program
Donate your books directly to LRP or FEED. Thank you for your support! Please reach out to FEED for any further queries or to organize your event with our partners: email@example.com or call/text +63 (0)917 552 4722.
See LRP’s MO below:
Our Unique Enterprise Model enables us to build and sustain results:
- 3P2G: Partnership with National and Local Governments as mandated by law and to ensure resource optimisation. Private and Civic Sector provides education materials, literacy Programmes and Capacity Building for sustainability.
- KH3C: Focus on Municipal and Community Libraries as Strategic Community Centres and Knowledge Hubs
- GDPe: Growth strategy around sustainable replication through adaptive approach and network effects.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBILITIES*:
- 70 square meter area (minimum)
- Internet Connection
- Library Overhead
- Library Staff salaries
- Maintenance & repair
*provided for under Philippine Law (R.A. 7743)
PARTNERS AND PRIVATE DONORS
- 8,000 to 10,000 volumes
- 60% Filipino publications
- 40% International publications
- Literacy Program(s)
- Up to five computers
- Photocopying machine
- Multimedia (VCR, DVD, TV)
- Decor and Artwork
to learn more about how and why it works for good, read our presentation, paper, and supporting documents via the link below:
© Fostering Education & Environment for Development, Inc.